EXCLUSIVE: ‘I trusted you to create art and what you f***ing did was vandalize!' Mark Zuckerberg’s hostile emails…Sheryl Sandberg’s 'only good news' room… Dress codes (no booty shorts) for women. Life at Facebook exposed!
- FIRED Facebook advertising manager Antonio Garcia Martinez has written a tell-all book about his time at the social network
- Zuckerberg fired off angry email after he asked staff to paint the walls and the place was covered with obscene drawings
- When one employee leaked details about a new product launch Zuckerberg sent a chilling email to every worker. Subject: ‘Please resign!’
- Staff who stepped out of line were monitored by a 'KGB-like' internal police force called ‘The Sec'
- 'F*** with Facebook and security guards would be hustling you out the door like a rowdy drunk at a late night Taco Bell,' Martinez writes
- He claims female employees had a strict dress code so as not to distract men - who had no code at all
- The day that an employee joined Facebook is called their ‘Faceversary’ and is marked by celebrations akin to Baptisms