Obama opens his mouth without the facts, as usual. Then blames the guns. m/r
Four gunmen shoot 11 police officers - killing at least five - and 'leave bombs all over the place' during Dallas protests over police shooting deaths of black men Alton Sterling and Philando Castile
- Four gunmen have shot 11 police officers - killing five - and may have planted bombs 'all over' downtown Dallas
- Gunfire broke out as protesters marched across America against the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile
- Snipers fired from 'elevated positions', picking off officers 'ambush style' during the protest over police brutality
- Gruesome footage shows a cop being shot execution-style by one of the gunmen as they rampaged through city
- Three shooters are in custody and the fourth has reportedly shot himself after warning 'the end is coming'
- Officers found a suspicious package near where one of the gunmen was caught and a bomb squad are on the scene
- Two people are being questioned after being caught speeding away from the scene in a black Mercedes
- Police released a picture of a man carrying what appears to be an assault rifle and he has turned himself in
- Mark Hughes has now been released from custody and said in an interview 'I could easily have been shot'
- Horrifying footage shows protesters chanting 'hands up, don't shoot' before suddenly scattering as shots are fired