What a special relationship! Trump gets touchy-feely with Theresa as he declares 'great days lie ahead' and reveals he's meeting the Queen (let's just hope he keeps his hands to himself that day)
- PM has sealed her fledgling alliance with Donald Trump with a warm handshake at White House
- Signed the visitors' book before viewing a bust of Churchill the president has moved into the Oval Office
- Held a joint press conference and went to working lunch
- Earlier May laid wreath at Arlington National Cemetery before heading for first talks with Trump
- Says she hopes to have a close relationship with the new President because 'sometimes opposites attract'
- Urged Trump to beware of Vladimir Putin and called NATO 'the cornerstone of the West's defense'