It was clear she expected sycophantic adulation from the vast leftwing anti-Trumpers. Instead, and rightly so, there was an unexpected backlash. Most surprising was the condemnation form CNN that not only was not happy, but acted by dropping her contract for New Years Eve. Bravo!
Now, Kathy Griffin has proven how unoriginal she actually is. She ripped of the script from the Seinfeld she was on where she was the absolute loser (type casting). She called Jerry "the Devil" in her stage act for telling her she was a no talent, and now she is blaming Trump and his family for her being cast as an awful person in life because she held up his decapitated head and thought it funny.
Who is sick here? m/r
'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video
- Kathy Griffin broke down in tears speaking about the constant attacks from the public and members of the Trump family over the past few days
- She said that she has been receiving constant death threats, which she described as detailed and specific
- Griffin, 56, also said that President Trump 'broke' her and that she does not expect her career to recover from his family's attacks
- She added that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully'
- Griffin said that the photo shoot was inspired by Megyn Kelly, and the comment Trump made to the then-Fox News host about 'blood coming out of everywhere'
- It was also confirmed at the press conference that the Secret Service is investigating Griffin over the image