President Winfrey? Oprah says in the age of Trump that she could run for the White House despite being unqualified for the job
- Oprah said she had never thought about possibly being president until Donald Trump won the job
- She believed she was unqualified and didn't have enough raw knowledge
- 'And now I'm thinking, "Oh! Oh!" she said'
- Oprah would be the first woman president if she were to leverage her near-universal name ID to match Trump's political lightning moment
- She already built a successful broadcasting career on unlikely triumphs, including a ratings war that saw her beat legendary interviewer Phil Donahue